I was tagged by Duskangelreads to participate in a Harry Potter book tag. Who can resist Harry Potter?? I can’t! This tag was originally created by kimberlyfayereads and the scroll images belong to the creator. Here we go!
1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now
2. Favorite Series Starter
3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies
4. The book that made you ugly cry
5. Bookish hero & heroine you want around to protect you in real life
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself
Who does this?!?!?!? And why???
7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
See answers 2, 3, & 4.
8. A book or series you wish never ended.
9. A book with an uplifting ending or message
10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read
11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump
J.D. Robb or J.K. Rowling.
12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine
13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
Eleanor & Park, Fangirl, Everything, Everything, and The Sun is Also a Star
14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you
Any of the Outlander series. They are wonderfully written but some of the scenes are hard to get through because of the subject matter. When I reread them, I skim over those parts and on the TV series, I fastforward, lol.
15. A book that had you laughing out loud
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I laugh so hard at those books that I can’t read them in bed because I wake up my husband, who has slept through an earthquake before, btw.
16. A book that made you want to send it (or your eReader) flying
See answer #10. That book was beyond awful.
17. A bookish world you wish you could visit
I’d want to try and save Marie, Louis, and their children.
18. A book with a shocking twist or ending
I couldn’t come up with an answer to this one.
19. A character death that destroyed you
I couldn’t come up with an answer for this one either. I tend to stay away from books about death or dying or books that would make me want to curl up in a ball and cry.
20. Best series conclusion
I feel like it’s kinda cliche and an easy answer, but it’s true nonetheless, Harry Potter.
I’m going to take a page out of duskangelreads’ book (haha) and tag the 2 people who have followed me recently (sorta recently).