Here we are, halfway through the readathon. I’m going much slower this year than I did last. But, any amount of reading is good reading and we’re not here to nitpick, right?
1. What are you reading right now? I’m still reading Hunting Prince Dracula but I took a break a little bit ago to read Saga, Vol. 7.
2. How many books have you read so far? Well, I finished Saga, so one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Dinner. Dudes! We’re having carne asada fries. I haven’t had those in about 5 years.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Interruptions are the theme of the day. To be honest and quite frank, stopping every hour to do the mini-challenges have been my biggest distraction. Still, they’re lots of fun and bookish, so it’s all good.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Since this is my third year, there hasn’t really been anything that has surprised me. This is old hat.