So, I got off to a really rough start this morning. I started 1 1/2 hours late and then I had a hard time not closing my eyes on the couch. I need lots of caffeine and protein today, me thinks.
To start, the first hour mini challenge:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Navarre, FL
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably my first which is Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chips and salsa.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Aside from being an avid reader, I’ve recently taken up watercolor painting, drawing, and hand lettering. I live in Florida with my husband, two daughters, one dog, three cats, and a saltwater fish tank. The beach is my happy place.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my third year (woot!). This year, I’m not using a tracker in my bullet journal. I tried that last year and only filled in the first hour, lol.