This is going to be a very quick post. I need to leave to drive to the Mobile airport in about five minutes from now, heheh.
Now for What Are You Reading Wednesdays hosted by It’s a Reading Thing.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco.
- At 34% we have: “I have a blunt personality, more likely to say what I mean instead of sparing someone’s feelings.” This passage and the fact that I found it at 34% is uncanny. Chupeco could’ve been talking about me when she wrote it.
- I’m actually 41% into this book so I’m somewhat familiar with the world. It’s fantasy and at this point, the main character is going through her witch’s training. So far, it’s been an entertaining read. I don’t think I’d mind living in this world so long as I could be a witch too, lol. I don’t think I’d want to be a bone witch though as they are feared and ostracized.
On a side note, I put this book down to read The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon yesterday. It was a one sitting, can’t put it down book and I loved it. I am feeling the need to talk about it so look for a review in the next couple of days. Till then…