I completely forgot to look online for hour Zero’s mini-challenge. I was too busy worrying about comfy clothes and getting my daughter out the door for her ACT this morning. Be prepared for more #readathon posts today. I’m going to be better about them, heheh.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from my living room situated in my house, which is located in Navarre, Florida, USA. It’s a beautiful day here, if a bit chilly.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1, which I already read this morning. It was so freaking funny. I wish I had the next volume to read today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Nothing. I’m doing a Whole 30 challenge. It’s day one of week two and I’m already tired of my selection of snacks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Well, let’s see. I’m a 30 something SAHM, grad student, and wife to a retired Marine. We have one dog, Milo who is my love, three cats, Leo, Winnie, and NillaBean, and a salt water fish tank. We live next to one of the most beautiful beaches in the United States. I’m an avid reader, INTJ, I enjoy wine, I love my bullet journal, and I’m learning to hand letter and doodle.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my second year and I really can’t think of anything I’ll be doing differently this year than last other than the snack thing. I had a great time last year.