1. What are you reading right now? I’m reading Seraphina by Rachel Hartman, which wasn’t even in my readathon TBR pile because I forgot it.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve read three graphic novels but haven’t completed any regular length novels.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Dinner. My husband is cooking my family a beef roast with carrots and potatoes and it smells heavenly. After dinner (because I’m freaking starved!!) I’m looking forward to the rest of my graphic novels. They have been the highlight of the readathon for me.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Oh my gosh! This day has been full of interruptions. I’ve just had to take them as they come because they’ve been unavoidable.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I think it’s how easily distracted I’ve been today. Normally, I get into a good book (and I’m really enjoying Seraphina) and I shut out the world and curl up on the couch until I can’t ignore how much I have to pee. Today, I’ve been all over the place.
If you’re participating in the readathon, I hope you’re having a fantastic day and logging lots of pages!!