Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s prompt is Books on My Fall TBR.
Hopefully making this list doesn’t automatically doom me to not reading these books as making lists so often does. It’s a really weird quirk of mine.
- The Sepulcher by Kate Mosse. This is the print book that I’m currently reading. It had been sitting on my shelf for quite some time and I decided to give it a go.
- The Heretic’s Creed by Fiona Buckley. This is my current eBook that I’m reading from Netgalley.
- To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin. This is next up from Netgalley.
- ODY-C, Vol 1 – Off to Far Ithicaa by Matt Fraction and Christian Ward. This is a graphic novel that I plan on reading for Dewey’s Read-a-thon next month.
- Saga, Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples. Another graphic novel I plan on reading for Dewey’s.
- Rogues edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner R. Dozois. This is a collection of short stories by authors like Neil Gaiman and Gillian Flynn.
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. This is an ALA challenged book that I’ve been wanting to read for a while. No time like the present.
- The Mathematician’s Shiva by Stuart Rojstaczer. This is another book that’s been sitting on my shelf for at least a year. Recently, it’s been catching my eye as I walk by. I think it’s calling out to me, lol.
There are plenty more books that I’ll read between now and the winter solstice, but I’m not sure what they are at present. I have a list of “need to buy” books that I’d love to read asap, but with Christmas right around the corner, I’m not sure how many of them I’ll pick up. Actually, I have 74 unread books currently sitting on my shelves so I have plenty to choose from. Why is it that we continue to buy books to read when our physical TBR pile is so tall??? 😉
So tell me, what’s on your Fall TBR? Anything you’d recommend?