I can’t believe I actually got up at 7 am on a Saturday, but here I am!!
I’m starting off the morning with the breakfast of champions, aka, a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and my first book of Dewey’s 24 Hour #Readathon The Death Cure by James Dashner. It’s the 3rd book of the Maze Runner trilogy and I’ve been dying to read it!
This is the “pre-party” meme, but I’m gonna post it here anyway:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from my home in Florida’s panhandle, in the United States.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Vivian Apple at the end of the World by Katie Coyle
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Lol. Popcorn with white cheddar.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’ll be neglecting my husband, two daughters, ages 16 & 19, three cats, and one dog for today’s reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first year and I am most looking forward to the camaraderie of reading with others around the world.
Good luck to all the other participants! I’ll be checking back in soon.