How fun! And a big thank you to Chloe at Paint and Butterflies Books for the nomination!!
11 Random Facts About ME!
- I am 38 years old.
- I have a dog named Milo who will be one year old on October 9th.
- I have recurring nightmares about drowning.
- Some of my ancestors were from a part of Germany that used to be Prussia.
- I like to write with fine point ink pens.
- I am currently reading The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.
- I LOVE office supplies.
- My desk is currently a mess.
- I fall asleep every night watching Frasier.
- I am making honey glazed pork chops for dinner tonight.
- My favorite vice is vanilla Coke.
11 Questions from Chloe
- Favourite T.V show? This is always such a hard question for me to answer. I suppose I would have to say Breaking Bad.
- Favourite Book? This is a totally unfair question. It’s like asking me to pick my favorite child, lol. I’m going with a safety and picking Jane Eyre. This book stayed with me a long time after I read it.
- How did you get into blogging? I started on a different blog that I made to keep family up to date when we moved from California to Vermont. That was in 2004. I started this blog because I wanted a more specialized space that would be devoted to all things books, libraries, Library and Information Science, literacy, and general bookishness.
- Do you have any siblings? I have an older brother and a younger sister. Yep. That makes me the odd middle child.
- Favourite Food? I usually say Mexican or seafood. But, if you can get a perfectly prepared filet mignon, OMG!
- How tall are you? I’m five feet four and three-quarter inches tall.
- What is your star sign? Cancer
- Cat or dog? Both
- Night owl or Early bird? Night owl
- Favourite book to movie adaptation? The Bourne Identity
- Favourite song right now? These Days by Foo Fighters. I think this is probably my all-time favorite song. I love what this song has to say. It also helps that we saw the Foo Fighters in concert for this album’s tour. 😉
My 11 Questions!
- What is your favorite vice and/or guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favorite non-book thing sitting either on your desk or your bookshelf?
- Other than the reading part, what’s your favorite thing about a book? The smell, the cover, the spine, escape, etc.?
- What is your favorite TV series character?
- Other than reading, what is a hobby that you enjoy?
- What’s one place you’d like to travel/visit that you’ve never been to before?
- Car, bus, bicycle, train, or boat?
- Favorite candy?
- Coffee, tea, wine, water, other?
- What is your favorite book that you’ve read so far this year?
- What way do you mark your current page in a book? Dog ear, bookmark, scrap of paper, etc.?
This is the really hard part for me. I’m pretty new to the book blogging scene and don’t know too many people yet, especially people with less than 200 followers. So, in no particular order…
- Scifi and Scary
- Geek Heaven (she is just over the limit so I included Christina anyway :P)
- My Fantasy Escape
- Belle of the Literati
- A Novel Glimpse
- So Obsessed With
- The Broke and the Bookish
- A Paranormal Romance
- Sand Between the Pages
- Into the Mind of a Reader
- Good Books and Good Wine